Hello from Minnesota!

justinehr18

Hello everyone! Just joined the forum and would like to say hello! I come from a history of riding atvs and snowmobiles. My first four wheeler was a new 2004 Polaris Trailblazer 250. I traded that in for my first snowmobile which was a 97 Indy 500. I bought an 02 800 RMK last year, and traded that in for a 2004 Ski-Doo 800 Renegade. Last fall I was shopping for a Blaster cause my dad had one way back when and I ended up buying an 04 in October of last year. I had it six days before it blew up and it's still in storage. X( I plan on taking it out tomorrow since winter is over here and I'm going to get that ready for this year!

In that short six days I was able to ride it, no pun intended, but it was a blast! I didn't really get to ride it hard and in the twisties but I was impressed already. It's all stock now, but I do plan on putting either different bars on it or a bar riser, because after I went to the rider forward Ski Doo rev, standing up is something I like, and the bars are too short and I think they're a little wide for my liking.

For more info about me, I'm a huge Nascar fan. My favorite driver is Casey Mears, and last summer we took a trip down to North Carolina, and I only got to meet one driver for the whole trip, but it was Casey himself and that made up for it. Amazing person, talked for a half hour with us!

I drive a 2002 Yukon XL. It has 289,000 miles on it, and once it hits 300,000 I plan on buying an 07 or newer Yukon.

Right now I live just west of St. Cloud, and we have a cabin in Embarrass which I plan on moving to this summer to go to school up there.

I think I covered everything I should have, and I'm glad to be here!

Edit: Are there any trails around Stearns county that we can ride? The only place we ride is the Stony Spur in Babbitt and around the cabin, I heard about an atv park in Gilbert. Anyone know anything about that?

Last edited:
im form north of st.cloud about 20 minutes, in royalton...... have about 120 acres that we can ride on in my backyard, but im so tired of it cause all my friends want to come here and ride.

oh cool, yep boring town have 2 sand pits by me also, but idk if i can ride in either of them anymore

wheres he work in rice??

Welcome to the forum. Any idea why your Blaster blew up last year. Knowing that may help you from doing it again. If you have not tore into it yet a leakdown test may help to diagnose any future problems.

He works at the excavating place in town, but they go out to North Dakota every week.

I haven't tore into it yet. It was running fine, then started idling low and made it about a block down the gravel road and quit. I started it and it was knocking so I shut it off. Then went to see if it turned over and it didn't. So I put it away and drug the sleds out of storage.