Please Read Idea??

bigdblaster

Feb 17, 2008
Kittanning.Pa
i know there are alot of guys on the forums that have rode different spots and states..And im planning on doing alot of riding in different places over the next few yrs.So i kinda think it would be cool if guys that know little spots and have pictures of them it would be cool to let others know..So we could possibly try new spots out..Or even meet up with others to ride..I think this matter should have its own thread..I probably should of put it in feedback but i figured i would wait to see if anyone even replie's..I:I

i meant like its own view topic were people can post pics and web addresses and what not and plan rides together just a thought jabes i know there is a thread about where do u ride...

We had this idea brought up a while ago but had to few members for such a section. We can make it work now.

Lest get some of your feedback on how you woudl like to organize this section. Would you like to have subsections for this section like very general(north-west or something) or a lot of details subsection like each state?

how bout a general section that lists the areas, north west, south east, ect. then subsections that lists the states in those areas, well states that members post riding areas! instead of everybody talking about riding areas in differnt states on one thread , they can just go to there state in the subsection!

Reactions: cbaber
yea dude dat would be nice but i ride in pinnacle creek west virginia if u wanna check it out go to google and type in pinnacle creek it should be the first link that says welcome to pinnacle creek atv campground if u want to know anything else feel free to call me 336 262 5679

If I could add just one thing, on yfm350central.com we created a free account with frappr, which allows each member to put a marker on the map for their location, and also different riding spots.

It really took off when we introduced it on our site, so I think it would work pretty good here too.

Here's how ours turned out (note, this will load kinda slow if you're on dialup)
Frappr Maps - My Maps