PLEASE HELP WITH FLYWHEEL REMOVAL

ok number 1. We can read something even if its not in all caps. Number 2. Your dealer is retarded, you cant pry a rotor off with a screwdiver. They are on there insanely tight. 3.Get a two pronged gear puller and try to fit it behind it, if you can do that you will have to get a rotor puller. They are like 20 bucks. Or you can make one yourself.

Yeah, you really should use the puller. I got lucky, someone had tapped the 2 holes on the face of the rotor and I was able to use a harmonic dampener puller. And as stated above
motivate2028.jpg

im tryin to takemine off also i dont belive the flywheelpuller is for removing the nut. i heard u have to use an impact wrench or have someone hold the flywheel while u try a breaker bar. someone said they used anoil filter wrench to hold it and get itoff. i waslooking at my flywheelpuller and i have no idea how it would do anything it looks useless.

THANKS !!!!!
GOT IT WITH A 5'' C-CLAMP ON THE OUTSIDE AND TAPPED THE BOLT IN THE CENTER WITH RUBBER MALLET! BOINK FELL RIGHT OFF! WOW 3 F'N DAYS OF BEIN PISSY.

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT. U GUYS ARE THORO. WHERE MANY ARE SUSPECT.