playing around with the banshee

88' blaster

Sep 18, 2010
new castle pa
so i bought some lights for my tracer and its not at my house so i put them on the shee lol. kinda looks good i think

1.jpg
2.jpg

3.jpg

and a pic of me on the banshee. just chillin in the trail. great view of the city of ellwood

get-attachmentaspx-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not my thing.But i am curious what the blue light is under the seat?

I would be worried about blocking air flow.

Btw how many watts are those lights?

I put the wally worlds on mine which from a few feet look like the TRAIL TECH's and i put 2 35w bulbs and it lights up great but you either have to mod the mounts or make some they dont directly bolt on.

Not my thing.But i am curious what the blue light is under the seat?

I would be worried about blocking air flow.

Btw how many watts are those lights?

I put the wally worlds on mine which from a few feet look like the TRAIL TECH's and i put 2 35w bulbs and it lights up great but you either have to mod the mounts or make some they dont directly bolt on.

blue light under the seat is 2 8" blue LED strips, im not sure want the watts are on those lights are but i know they are really bright

so i bought some lights for my tracer and its not at my house so i put them on the shee lol. kinda looks good i think

1.jpg
2.jpg

3.jpg

and a pic of me on the banshee. just chillin in the trail. great view of the city of ellwood

get-attachmentaspx-4.jpg

Those lights looks super bright!

Oh and ya never took me on that easy terrain! Trying to kill a old man I see!

Those lights looks super bright!

Oh and ya never took me on that easy terrain! Trying to kill a old man I see!

did not know about those trails till about 2 weeks ago lol. if you want to ride them you are welcome to come up again slick. but there is a lot of road riding that has to be done. no cops to worry about tho