Plasti Dipped Rims & Spoke Wraps

DeJay1206

Sep 17, 2013
Leechburg, PA
Got my plastic kit on and now it's time to work on the wheels... I ordered some plasti dip (black) gonna try that on the wheels and see how it works. Also got this kit...
2n20b47.jpg

Which makes the spoke look like this...
a0kmmt.jpg

Should look good, just not sure how the plasti dip is gonna hold up.

If it does t hold up at all, ill get new rims.

Reactions: blasterdemon7
Well, got everything together and it looks awesome! Hopefully the plasti dip holds up! I'm getting new rims and yellow spokes over the winter, so I just need this to last a few months. Let me know what you guys think!!

9jlht2.jpg

x2o1o9.jpg

fbxd9s.jpg

Reactions: speedyslyder
all show and no go ? :)

Right, after getting a new choke she's all go...plus the show. And idling like a queen.

Line up next to me.. you can admire her as I'm popping a wheelie in 4th flying past you after giving you a head start.:cool:

Last edited:
Right, after getting a new choke she's all go...plus the show. And idling like a queen.

Line up next to me.. you can admire her as I'm popping a wheelie in 4th flying past you after giving you a head start.:cool:

I gotta see this, call you tomorrow :)

Reactions: Herpderplol
I'll blow right past you on MY Blaster ! Is it OK if my Blaster is in the bed of an F250 when I do it ?

Lol, now I can't compete with that.

It's crazy, I used to love my blaster. But after riding this bike, then riding a modded blaster... I could never go back to a blaster. Or a quad for that matter. I just love that big, old, 250 2 stroke power!

Lol, now I can't compete with that.

It's crazy, I used to love my blaster. But after riding this bike, then riding a modded blaster... I could never go back to a blaster. Or a quad for that matter. I just love that big, old, 250 2 stroke power!

I loved the power of my 91 CR250R I used to have but it was a bit tall for me.