PipeShootout from 1996 with dyno!!!!!!!!!!!!!

79 bronco

Moderator & Self Custom Psycho
Staff member
Apr 9, 2010
I don"t know???????
The Blaster pipe shootout from 3&4 Wheel Action part I June 1996 and part II july 1996....

001-9.jpg

002-5.jpg

003-10.jpg

004-4.jpg

005-7.jpg

006-5.jpg

007-6.jpg

008-5.jpg

009-5.jpg

010-3.jpg

so, we've narrowed it down to the ct or trinity that noobs and i are sporting ????
they look to be the only ones with the individual cones

DG was excluded (at DG's request) lol. they knew their pipe was sh*t didn't they. lol

oh yeah, trinity ftw!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1piglife
heh, just bought the june 96 issue for this article. something good to read in the sh*tter.

I think the CT, Graydon, and Trinity are all the same pipe, but the difference in the dyno is from the jetting and the silencers. Look at the silencer with the CT pipe, its not the same as the silencer that came with my CT big bore kit...

I also think the Paul Turner, and Bills pipe is the same, just look at the pic the only differences in the pipes is the name tag and the chrome, and dont forget to look at there silencers they are totally different, and that is probably what gives them a different dyno..and dont forget about the jetting....

I also assume that the packing and how tight the packing is in the mufflers will make a difference in the dyno...

According to CT racing you will lose about 1 hp if you run there spark arrestor silencer instead of there MX silencer...