pipe

check out the pipe review thread...its stickied in the engine forum....only modding your gonna hafta do with any blaster pipe is rejet...

toomey, FMF, and most of the right bend pipes are all good and easy for installing. fmf is not the best power wise. if yourgoing to get a pipe you'll have to rejet your carb.

my shearer gave me a great boost of power. but it was a SOB to install.

DG= DONT GET! there pipes suck.

Toomey or Pro Circuit Hands down! Ive rode more or less all pipe brands and setups. The toomey kit comes with everything you need. Minor carb adjusting. New jet and you will need to move the needle jet one notch down. Shop can do this for 80$. There both the best pipes you can get for the blaster this comes from experiance and not what i heard from the guy down the block.

Toomey or Pro Circuit Hands down! Ive rode more or less all pipe brands and setups. The toomey kit comes with everything you need. Minor carb adjusting. New jet and you will need to move the needle jet one notch down. Shop can do this for 80$. There both the best pipes you can get for the blaster this comes from experiance and not what i heard from the guy down the block.

hahahaha mabey on a very lightly modded blasty, have you ever ran a right bend? to say pro circuit is better makes me laugh haha :D

Have you or anyone used a DMC pipe on a Blaster? I know they make a hell of a set of pipes for the Banshee. I've had my 916 set for 10years now and love them. Super wide powerband and still hits hard as a biotch.

those pipes start to fall behind when you start dumping money into the motor...
there great for a stock motor but not so great if your planning on doing more mods in the future...
maybe you should start listening to some of those people down the block and then youll go faster..

I've run both a Toomey and now an LRD. Frankly, the Toomey (left bend) is a a nice setup for a basic Blaster. Easy to install, good instructions for noobs, and a very complete kit with a jet for the stock carb and a UNI filter. I like the look and sound of it too.

My LRD (right bend) pulls harder and is more of a race pipe but it was a bit of a pain to install and you must use an LRD silencer cuz the pipe and muffler separate at a different location from other pipes I've seen.