Pictures of painted frames! I cant decide!

jjj_85

Sep 26, 2009
Des Moines IA
I wasn't sure what section to put this in but this one seemed fitting. I just got my blaster all tore down. I have a thing for florescent green but it doesn't seem like they make much aftermarket stuff in green and I dint know if it would go with my white fenders. I would love to see any examples of painted frames in ANY color. Inspire my weak imagination please.

Heres what I got to work with. I have already removed all the stickers so I just have plain plastics and my wheels are black.

DSCF1431.jpg

DSCF1433.jpg

DSCF1479.jpg

Reactions: blasterfreek30
i dont think green will look good with white, just my opinion, but i think advanced auto has it, heres my duplicolor red metal fleck, wanna be my bikes twin?? haha
i like that orange/copper color on that honda mini in the backround
vvv.jpg

I have some green paint from other things I have done...My mustang motor is green. I also don't think it would look good with the white fenders. Eventually Id like to get the maier race front for it or get some cheap black ones and cut them. The rear is a different story I don't think I would ever be able to afford a set of black ones, I would make something faster instead.

Thanks for all the replys guys, your actually making this harder.... lol they all look great!

i love that matt black on the engine......
it you sand off or polish up the clutch cover where the yamaha is ingraved i think it would be unreal...

holy sh*t! i didn't even notice the engine sitting there, thats bad ass. What kind of paint did he use?

I am new to all of this so my opinion may not count for much. But what I would do is paint the frame gloss black then high light the rest of the bike in flourescent green. Like paint your front springs with the green. I know this isn't a blaster but look at his KTM to see what I mean. They just did the springs, but between the colors on the body and the little bit on the suspension I think it looksperfect without being too green. You could even get black plastics with flourescent green graphics. Just an idea.

Pic won't load but here is a link to the pic.
ATV Lights at Trail Tech Home