people who have no life...

peacher213

Jan 29, 2009
So I log on a minute ago to this message,

_____
"your aviator is super tough"

just as the title says, you think you could give me a tough guy 101. you like the coolest guy ever, i bet you beat people up all the time huh.
_____

lol these things crack me up...I dont want to humiliate the user by posting his name. but i get a rise out of people who have nothing better to do than start problems....What i find the best is the fact that I have Never started a fight :p

im guessing he means my avatar, I dont want to give out names but he has been on here since december 2008 with 15 posts....

prolly just a young buck who gets picked on at school, lookin for a hero, , that does kinda look like a mugshot, if ya aint gonna smile a little, at least get ya a shirt with a big "s" on the front or maybe one of them "buford pusser" sticks (walking tall), haha

welcome L.T., we try to mix a little humor in here and there, it helps to deal with some of these de da dee's on here,
thanx peacher for postin this, made my morning...... "i'll bet you beat peeps up all the time" hahahahahahahaaaaaaa

lol it made my week...i was figuring he got picked on in school lol...people are tough as nails online!

Pussys say stuff to your face, it takes a real man to say something to you online.

yep thats the way it goes whooops its the opposite lol

EDIT: personally i'd rather be a pussy that a fake ass thats trying to be something else just to impress their friends, it always comes back and bites them in the ass sometime in life anyway. just a thought

Yea, he isnt tough enough to call me out in a thread i guess...i didnt even respond to him...i did the best thing i could think to do....call the forum cops lol