Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can tell all the red and blue on the other forum that I said to you f** k there self with the ban hammer they gave me.

Not at all. This is my home forum and always will be.

That's good , I was here before the Wreckage happened the first time , Came back for Info And to rebuild my 2000 , Now it back to Something totally different than It Was, And could Be . But It Happens , The Members Cannot Control The Admins And Mods ..

Whatever I still think there is a lot of people leaven the site because of this crap

There's always crap. There's crap at home. Do you move out ? There's crap at work. Do you quit your job ? The answer is no. You deal with it and work threw it. At least that's how I do it.

Whatever I still think there is a lot of people leaven the site because of this crap

those leaving are the ones who were abusing the forum rules, and now crying because it is no longer tolerated. period

There's always crap. There's crap at home. Do you move out ? There's crap at work. Do you quit your job ? The answer is no. You deal with it and work threw it. At least that's how I do it.

words of a wiseman !!!!!

i never post on any forums anymore cause of drama.. i just sit back and lurk, and chat every now and then... all i can say is this drama is dumb... worse than chicks in high school

Reactions: cbaber
Screw all this drama! I just want to RIDE.
bef49c77.jpg

to much drama this forum isnt fun anymore!!!!!!!!

it's not that hard to mind your own business and not get caught up in someone elses drama..... like sheep being led to the cliff

??? Boy am i lost on whats going on!!!! I have enough stuff going on in my life so i dont need any crap and or drama on any forum. Cant we all just get along, and have some fun, and do some riding..I:I

Status
Not open for further replies.