parting out 1999 blaster

nick9882

Aug 12, 2007
complete quad,except front fenders,let me know what you need,i can get pic if you need,and if you want to pick pparts uup,im located 25 min west of chicago il,but i will ship the parts,also looking to trade for other parts,i need polished front wheels,any performance parts,such as big bore kit.also would like a tors block off kit

I have this problem also,,, Get Jabes attn. and ask him if he will do it if you cannot, thats what I do =)
A guy told me on here though that if you e-mail them to yourself it will fix the rpob.

I am interested in rear tires and rims , mabey swingarm and motor bolts, mabey pipe/silencer "what kind?" mabey a few more things, pm me with some prices and see about some specific pics, any thing you may want to trade let me know I have quite a bit of stuff around.

how much do you want for the seat? I will get you a list of what I want prices for tomorrow. Thanks, Nick

How much for the bottom end of the engine? Any parts you will take for trade? I got pretty much anything for a blaster.

Interested in Pipe/Silencer, Seat, Plastic (ary you only missing the front fenders?) Carb if its aftermaket, Or tors eliminator cap and cable, Grab bar. lets make a deal on alot of parts so shipping will be worth it. would like to see larger pic. Please send a pic to below address. or PM me. Thanks for you time. And if you are using microsoft XP you can use the Image Resizer (Microsoft PowerToys for Windows XP) Use it all the time when posting or e-mailing pics

flyfishing208@msn.com
Q

rear wheel are sold

i think the bottom end is good,topend went out,the motor is from a 2003 blaster,will sell for 300.00

Interested in Pipe/Silencer, Seat, Plastic (ary you only missing the front fenders?) Carb if its aftermaket, Or tors eliminator cap and cable, Grab bar. lets make a deal on alot of parts so shipping will be worth it. would like to see larger pic. Please send a pic to below address. or PM me. Thanks for you time. And if you are using microsoft XP you can use the Image Resizer (Microsoft PowerToys for Windows XP) Use it all the time when posting or e-mailing pics

flyfishing208@msn.com
Q

have pipe and silencer,it is stock,seat,all plastics except front fenders

300 for the motor an it dont run....dont you think thats a lil high priced?? may not be but im interested in it if the price is dropped any.