Part Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime

Jul 11, 2011
Batavia, NY
Alright guys, my build has been long in the making but I just won't be able to afford it, and it's got to go. I will post pics per request, but most if not all parts are pictured in my build thread. Prices do not include shipping. If you have any questions about anything, PM me and I can give you the details on all parts.

Complete motor- $650
Full Toomey- $250
TM36 w/slide, cable, and jets-$160
Tag T2 hi-bend 1 1/8" bars- $50
pro taper fat bar mount- SOLD
Sicivicdude +3 +1 a-arms- SOLD
Works shocks (remote reservoir)- SOLD
Complete brake system front and back (includes front hubs, spindles, lines, master, and rear GSXR system)- $400
Durablue rear hubs- $90
Trx450r shock- SOLD (including KOR bushings)
Rear douglas .190 wheels with brand new mud shark tires- $150
Alba racing nerf bars- $85
Anything that I am missing, make offers!

Last edited:
You have to part out now while I am parting out! Taking all my business :p

Good luck though man!

man this blows!!! It sux when you are getting so close and have to let her go. I hope something happens so you get to keep the blasty man. It is worth bein broke when you finally get the satisfaction of completeing the build

damn man. that sucks major balls but you gotta do what you gotta do. i wish like hell i could call dibs on them arms. good luck dude. i'm sure the parts will go fast.

Damnit man. I'm so dissapointed X(

I'd take the arms if I could afford them. Good luck man, sad to see this thing go after you got so far. Hope you get your money issues all figured out

Last edited:
Remember guys, neither the motor nor the carburetor have any run time on them. The toomey is like new with no rust-just a little blueing at the base of the pipe.

Could you get me a pic or link to the nerf bars? What would the carb be suited for (mods needed to get full benefit from it)? What about a set of aluminum front wheels? These are things on my list but was sort of later on the list.

Could you get me a pic or link to the nerf bars? What would the carb be suited for (mods needed to get full benefit from it)? What about a set of aluminum front wheels? These are things on my list but was sort of later on the list.

I will send you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.