part out

mr.tribble

Aug 21, 2010
Jonesboro, Ar
I dont want to get rid of my blaster but im getting ready to go to school to be an ase certified mechanic and possibly autobody after that. I wont have time to mess with it anymore. so what i have is a torn down blaster ive got most of it still and i took a few pictures of it if you dont see anything just pm and ask i should have it. ive got 2 heads.. 1 needs refinished the other is in decent shape. black and white plastic.. pinkish/purple stock shocks. pro design intake k&n air filter needs cleaned bad. fmf fatty head pipe stock silencer seat in great shape refinished last summer in black stock wheels all tires hold air and have decent tread the frame is a 1999 and great shape. will take more pics tomorrow just pm questions and offers. located in arkansas..

that should be the link to my pictures if not i will fix it

Pictures by treytribble - Photobucket

Reactions: NEONNIGHT34609
by the way you DON'T wanna be a mechanic!!!!!!!!! i thought i did too when i was younger, and all the old timers told me to be something when i grow up. i didnt listen now i am 35 and turn wrenches 8+ hours a day. people think mechanics are scum and always wanna pay you with a 6 pack LOL. you can be ANYTHING you want at your age!!!!! when your hobby becomes your job its no longer fun.