painting

blasterkid89

Jan 2, 2009
good old canisteo ny
heres a couple pics of a door i put some flames on and cut them out and marbleized them

boces09001.jpg

boces09003.jpg

and the bike frame im working on for my teacher
boces09007.jpg

and the bike my teacher and his sone made a few years ago aster icleaned it up

boces09004.jpg

boces09005.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, but am I the only one that thinks that that bike looks a little retarded? Don't get me wrong, the paint job is good i'm just sayin, it's a little weird lookin.

Last edited:
Damm, thats some nice work. The bike does look a little gay but the paint job on it is sweet

yeah it was a bike my auto body teacher and his son made acouple years ago i think it different looking has lowrider parts everywhere lol and they arnt really confortable to ride either

im kinda with the other guys on the bike. skull and skeleton could have been "more strategically placed" and well... yes, not so gay. dude looks like he died a little too happy...

as far as the marbleizing, do you use the traditional methods, or more contemporary? i know of some stuff thats available that makes marbleizing too easy... and unique.

i do a little custom painting myself and im like a sponge, always open for thoughts. if theres anything i can offer dont hesitate to ask, ive been at it for a few years myself.

heres my most recent prize piece. has 6 different layers and took the better part of a day to paint, even with its small size. from a paint ready surface i sprayed white base, retro glow inter coat, poured a product called crystal fx (gives the crystal effect pattern), lightly dusted black base coat, washed the part down to reveal the pattern, sprayed house of kolors oriental blue kandy, then clear coated with pro spray glamour clear. needless to say it was a fun piece and im kinda proud of it.

DSC02633.jpg

its called a speed shape, designed to show you what colors would look like on a car shaped object. you should see it at night... the blue glows in the dark. if i could figure out whether or not my camera can do slow exposures id take night pics.

either way look forward to seeing some kind of custom paint on my blaster...