our modded parts

could you post a pic so i can see what you are talking about. thanks freek, oh what thickness did you make yours out of and are the stainless or aluminum.

toys280.jpg

id like to get my hands on one of those case savers. also, the picture of the stator cover that 305 posted, is that just a stock cover thats got the sprocket cover cut off of it?

Deff like the idea on the way you mounted your air scoops I need to do something different with mine... Also how much for one of those case savers I need on bad... Ive been throwing chains thanks to a bad carrier and brand new bearings that I just put in that are bad already... Pm me your number and I will talk to you that way its a lil easier for the both of us... Thanks BlasterFreek...

Freek you do some amazing work... your quad looks GREAT!!! wat kind of paint did you use on your head to put the yellow trim on it? I'd like to find some Flo Green to do that to mine if you dont mind!!

Freek you do some amazing work... your quad looks GREAT!!! wat kind of paint did you use on your head to put the yellow trim on it? I'd like to find some Flo Green to do that to mine if you dont mind!!

thanx man, its just high temp engine paint that i used on the head, heres the good trick...use a Q tip to paint it on, its 10x easier than trying to use a brush, just dont tell anyone lol