just pics of the work we have done so far

stat6.jpg

clutch2.jpg

nerf1.jpg

slider5-1.jpg

saver2.jpg

100_3337.jpg

grabbar.jpg

Hmmm...... My friends blaster is sitting in my garage, sulkin in all of its half-assery he has inflicted upon it. I'm minutes away from just tearing it apart and re-doing almost all of it. Even tho is not mine.

Oh and BTW, what are the specs on the shift star mod? or should I just go until it resembles the one in the pic you posted?

Hmmm...... My friends blaster is sitting in my garage, sulkin in all of its half-assery he has inflicted upon it. I'm minutes away from just tearing it apart and re-doing almost all of it. Even tho is not mine.

Oh and BTW, what are the specs on the shift star mod? or should I just go until it resembles the one in the pic you posted?

lol thats what friends are for right, have at it man,

as far as the shift star specs u can go by the pics, just dont take to much off or it might slip out of gear real easy, and nothing has to be done to the neutral notch, but ur friend will thank you for this simple modI:II:I

and how do you do that
make the sator cover like that

the stock ones arent too bad to make, but the all aluminum ones are A PAIN IN THE ASS, it took over a week (nights after work) to make just mine, soooo therefore if any body wants to pay what it cost for the tm design works stator cover (160$) then we will make it for ya, but with out a aluminum casting machine or molds it just isnt worth the time, if anyone would like the stock modded covers we can do those no prob just pm me with what design u might want