one more question guys

05blasterkid

Apr 24, 2010
Corning, NY
ok guys so im sure you are tired of me by now but one more question. raptor 350 or warrior? they have the same motor dont they? a raptor is wayyyyy closer to me than the warrior i want. the raptor has nerf bars and a hmf exhaust and the warrior has a new axle, white brothers exhaust. which one do you think?

it's the same motor, correct, but i believe they changed the cam to be more aggressive and bumped up the compression ratio in the raptor... correct me if i'm wrong. plus the raptor shaved off quite a bit of weight compared to the warrior so that's a plus. and hmf make great pipes, plus you could add a fmf powerbomb to really bring out the power along with the hmf silencer. i would go with the raptor but it's mainly up to you.

I bet your a scooter guy.... sounds like you don't want to go fast....lol just stay with the blaster and go buy a dirt bike and rip out the engine and put it in your blaster...

How much does each cost? I wouldn't pay much more for the Raptor over the Warrior. The Raptor is SLIGHTLY better, but nothing real noticeable. It's like 24lbs lighter, has a SLIGHTLY more aggressive cam, same size, but updated carb, and I think the rear shock linkage is different.

Seriously though........in a drag.....they would be pretty close to even. Handling wise?....Raptor might handle SLIGHTLY better due to revised shock design and less weight, but nothing noticeable probably.

a raptor 350 and a warrior are essentially the same. i have both. the raptor is lighter and it is faster. my brothers raptor 350 is stock and it will beat my warrior with exhaust and jetted. but raptor 350s have better suspension and look better imo

i would sell my blaster but i want to keep one quad at all times so i can ride when i want, thats why i just want to trade someone but no one will trade anything above a 350. ive found a warrior i like and a raptor 350 i like. the warrior is 3 and a half hours away and the raptor is in the same town i am.

ill trade you my warrior with exhaust jetted and maier plastics for your blaster. straight across. only catch is you would have to come get it. like 3000 miles away. might be worth it... you never know. it will get you out of the house for about a week and a half

it's the same motor, correct, but i believe they changed the cam to be more aggressive and bumped up the compression ratio in the raptor... correct me if i'm wrong. plus the raptor shaved off quite a bit of weight compared to the warrior so that's a plus. and hmf make great pipes, plus you could add a fmf powerbomb to really bring out the power along with the hmf silencer. i would go with the raptor but it's mainly up to you.

powerboomb were the worst of the fmf pipes (and in general) imo man !