One fast azz rigger

Paulie B

Jan 17, 2008
SOMD
Twin rigger nots to be F'ed with :eek:
I promissed the woman I wouldn't have one of these but this video makes me want one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Paulie, I know you're all "nitro" and everything and that outrigger (the title was apt, they're referred to as rigger's) is moving but it's by no means the fastest :p.

140 mph (not scale speed BTW) electric brushless lipo powered rigger

That little nitro and electric stuff is cool, but you gotta step it up to the zenoha 26cc class boats man, here's a link to 1 of mine running. Ported and piped 2 stroke's are where its at.

I got alittle over 2k in my race boat..my play boat is about 1200, but you can start out much much less than that. Its just like anything else, its all about what your budget allows and how fast you wanna go.

That little nitro and electric stuff is cool, but you gotta step it up to the zenoha 26cc class boats man, here's a link to 1 of mine running. Ported and piped 2 stroke's are where its at.

Bambam the boat mans race set up - YouTube

That electric I posted up was an "insaneboat" with a 6xl motor and like 14c lipo (controlled explosion basically) that was built for one purpose only.... setting the top speed record for R/C boats. At the end of the video, it gets some air under one of those sponsons and "goes for a ride" basically destroying it.

Yeah that was a purpose built straight line speed machine, no turn fins or trim tabs, its all done on the strut with prop angle, tons of set up time goes into those things.

Yeah that was a purpose built straight line speed machine, no turn fins or trim tabs, its all done on the strut with prop angle, tons of set up time goes into those things.

Thats pretty frickin fast for a one lunger brudder.

Paulie, if your serious about getting into the boats man hit me up, we might be able to work something out for those +3+1 arms ya got...

Paulie, if your serious about getting into the boats man hit me up, we might be able to work something out for those +3+1 arms ya got...

Wish i could man. This economy has me stretched pretty thin still.
I can't just have a boat it will haft to be a 100+ mph.
i'll trade the arms for cash though :D

Yeah I know what you mean man...I wish I had the cash for the arms, damn ims 4.0 tank costin me 250 killed my funds for alittle while.

Its already running an mbe racing engine(boat motor builder)...its doing like 60-63 into the turns on a bigger oval, the video is a small oval I use for testing. Yeah a guy I run my esp motor powered 5t with runs a nitro fuel mixed gas in his 5b and his new 5ive...