Old vs new blaster shocks

ChrisZx7

May 15, 2012
Rochester, Ny
Is there any difference between 88-02 and 03+ shocks?

Found some locally, and guy wants pretty much nothing for them. The spring looks to be more spaced out than my 88's are. Just wondering if its any sort of upgrade? If not, thanks, and ill wait to find banshee shocks.

I have noticed the springs are coiled more tightly on the newer springs. never really noticed any difference in ride really

Rumor has it banshee shocks are not really that much better then blasters. If you can get shee shocks for dirt cheap then do it up! Otherwise save up for some Works shocks or something. Definitely 400ex rear shock though!

Rumor has it banshee shocks are not really that much better then blasters. If you can get shee shocks for dirt cheap then do it up! Otherwise save up for some Works shocks or something. Definitely 400ex rear shock though!

No way am i getting works shocks for a bike used around yard / trails.

Yea I have heard the same thing about the banshee shocks not being to good. I do a lot of trail riding and deff want the 400 back and works fronts if u do a lot of drop offs and jumps and such like we have at my trails it would so be worth it