Old Briggs Engines

ummm...... no....but theres a brigs and straton thingy in one of my lawnmowers ...runs like a champ

my buddy has bout 25 hit an miss engines in his garuge. his biggest one has a 475lb flywheel. its deadly as hell to start. lol 1 wrong slip an both ur arms r gettin ripped off

briggs engines have to be the best ever built. our 20 or so year old lawnmower runs like a champ and we neglect the sh*t out of it. We didnt change the oil for like 2 seasons then it was really low and my dad was cuttin the grass and went up the hill in the back and im sitting in my room and all i hear is CLUNK SCREEEEEEEEEEEEECH for a good 10 seconds. didnt let go of the stop right away because we tie it lol. anyway, we were like oh sh*t its done, new lawnmower. before i changed the oil, i pulled it and it started first try lol. it lost oil in one part of it(thinkin cylinder lol) because it was so low so i put some new oil in and shes been perfect.

sucks back the gas but who cares lol.

my buddy with the hit an miss engines is actully going to chicago this sunday tel next friday for briggs certifacation for there small engines so he can open his own shop. he told one of the tools hes buying is a bore maching for 2 an 4 stroke engines. :) im so excited. so now if i blow the shee or blaster he can just go an bore if for me or ill do it myself.

we have 3 old briggs flatheads two are on our karts and one we are building the things cost like 200 for a kart and then another 200 to build them for racing they are getting harder to find