oko carbs

Depends on the series of OKO carb (and they're not very clear about which is which) The OKO 28-30 mm carbs are complete knock-off of Keihin PWK28's (the 30mm is just an oval bored barrel) They work well if you don't mind fiddling with your jetting (not necessarily any more than a keihin PWK28 but you cannot get them "prejetted" with someone's best guess as to what you need to run for jetting like you can get a new Keihin PWK28 done...

The 34 may be a PJ or PWK knockoff or it could be something OKO specific (and harder to find jets and parts for)

Do you have a link/picture?

I found it...

BLASTER NEW KEIHIN PWK CARB OKO 34MM CARBURETOR 34 | eBay

It looks like a PWK 28 but overbored to a 34mm. I'm not sure what internals it would use... the OKO 30mm uses the same needles and emulsion tube as the PWK28 but this is obviously much larger....

cole454 may have the right line on this one. Perhaps a used brand name carburetor (one you can find parts for everywhere) is better than a "deal" on something you cannot modify.

When I had my OKO 30mm running, I had to order parts for a keihin PWK28 because OKO doesn't really sell replacement or adjustment parts...

Last edited by a moderator: