OKO 30MM Carb

quadsrus1

Oct 4, 2011
Red Lion'PA
Hey guys i have a OKO 30MM carb that i want to stick on my blaster but i don't know what the jetting should be or even where to start with the jetting. MY mods are in my SIG, Also will this carb fit on the stock BOOTS??? If it won't how do i make it work. Thank In Advance CODY

It fits the stock airbox with a little heat added, but you need a spacer so it fits the intake side. I have this carb just look out for the chrome to peel because that will blow you motor.

Where the air comes in. It can peel and if that happens it can be sucked into your motor. That equalls trouble. But if you keep an eye on it your should be fine. I have had mine for 3 months and no peeling yet.

Work on getting porting and pipe first.

agreed but jetting thoses OKO's can be troublesome, but they perform very well. at stock, try a 45-48 pilot and a 150 main.

as for the aorboot, take it off, soak it in a pot of boiling water with a glass bottle that fits very tightly into the boot. this will permanently stretch the boot for easy fitment afterwards

Hey Cody, I am the one that had the slide chrome peel, CPW replaced it free of charge and never had a problem after that. Getting the needle dialed in was the toughest carb yet to do for me! But It's a good upgrade for stock to mildly ported.

Hey Cody, I am the one that had the slide chrome peel, CPW replaced it free of charge and never had a problem after that. Getting the needle dialed in was the toughest carb yet to do for me! But It's a good upgrade for stock to mildly ported.

Would you happen to have there number? Or a way i can contact them mine is already peeling.