OK the bottom is non existant

Drk_rider

Oct 5, 2011
kansas
Ok. Finally got the wiring figured out. and got it started. Could not get it to idle. moved the needle to #2 and can get it to idle but the screw is nearly bottomed out. But also i have no bottom end. it sputters thru 1st and 2nd and once you hit 3rd it slowly wakes up and goes. Just dont have the room to do a plug chop. I can only ride it in the ally. I need some help getting it closer so I can load it up and take it to the ride area.

3 mill
vito's big bore 72.5mm
v force reed cage and reeds
K&N with open airbox
Stock carb (working on a flat slide)
32.5 pilot
310 main

not sure if I need to drop the main to a 300 just to close up the needle size a bit. or move the clip to #1. or get a bigger pilot to feed the bigger displacement.

try needle on 3rd clip and air screw 1.5 turns out. and maybe a bigger main? not being able to plug chop leaves me to belive u might fry that motor. u can do a plug chop 1-4th just hold 4th for a longer time.

I had the needle on #3 and it smoked like a freight train and would not idle.
I took the air screw out to 4 turns, and in to 1 turn and it changed nothing. so went back to 1.5 out and left it.
I cant get to 4th gear, I only have 1 block to work with. if I hit the street the cops impound your quad and u get 500$ ticket.... I have already had 6 warnings and trying to be a good example for the kids.... trying.

I had the needle on #3 and it smoked like a freight train and would not idle.
I took the air screw out to 4 turns, and in to 1 turn and it changed nothing. so went back to 1.5 out and left it.
I cant get to 4th gear, I only have 1 block to work with. if I hit the street the cops impound your quad and u get 500$ ticket.... I have already had 6 warnings and trying to be a good example for the kids.... trying.

hmmm. hopefull someone will chime in. im not that good at jetting yet to help