Oil pump block off plate $7.98 to your door

Tim Lutz

Aug 20, 2009
Columbus OHIO
This is the plate only. It’s the only part you really need for a fraction of the cost of the kit. ¼” 6061-T6 CNC cut mill finished aluminum for under $8 to your door!! It's not a show piece but will polish up like chrome with a little work.

Go to EBay to get yours. Search "Blaster block off plate"

Here’s the deal. I’m restoring a Blaster I picked up cheap with a locked up motor to replace my sons Mojave that was stolen out of our garage. The Blasters injection pump had failed and burned up the motor. I have never trusted the whole concept of oil injection and blocked it off on every bike I have ever owned from my first 1974 DT175 to my RZ350 and now this Blaster. I’ve got to mix up the Klotz for my Banshee anyway. The kits to block off the Blasters pump are like $32 so I fired up my computer, got out my calipers, laid out this little plate and sent it out to my CNC router. So why do one? Why not let some other Blaster owners save a little money? It does not come with gaskets or bolts (use pump bolts) If you’re a serous Blaster owner you already have a spar clutch cover gasket and when you remove the injection pump its gasket usually stays on the cover, just use a little YamaBond.