Oil leak

I got the crank seal in the mail today it came with a set of two. When I pull out old seals do the bearings require oil or packing grease before the new seal? Whats it take to do the right side crank seal? Thanks again
You can squirt a little of your oil that you mix with your gas in bearings. As that is what lubricates them . put some seal grease on lips of seals. The right one is not that hard to do. You should grab your a clymers manual. Has everything. Plus all your tourqe specs.which you will need to tourqe the flywheel back on

Reactions: Blasterjohny
I got the crank seal in the mail today it came with a set of two. When I pull out old seals do the bearings require oil or packing grease before the new seal? Whats it take to do the right side crank seal? Thanks again
You can squirt a little of your oil that you mix with your gas in bearings. As that is what lubricates them . put some seal grease on lips of seals. The right one is not that hard to do. You should grab your a clymers manual. Has everything. Plus all your tourqe specs.which you will need to tourqe the flywheel back on

I don't have a book I'll look on Google for one. I do have the right side pulled apart working on replacing the seals right and left side.
I don't have a book I'll look on Google for one. I do have the right side pulled apart working on replacing the seals right and left side.
They are great to have.you can rebuild your blaster from top to bottom. Step by step procedures. All specs

Reactions: Blasterjohny