Official Signature Request Thread.

I'll have to get you to make me a new once i get my girlfriends done with both quads in it. Maybe buy then i'll know how. we'll see

kronik..... if/ when you get to mine can you do it with a red and black background.. and make leve some of the ice in the pic????

I can indeed. Or, something that would be cool that I could try is having like ice sicles hanging down off the top over you with a black and red background showing some of the ice you're riding the wheelie on... wow that's hard to explain lol. I know what I'm gonna do in my head, I think you'll like it.

That sick dude! Thanks
We just started CS4 today and we use photoshop and one other

Glad you like it. No problem.
You might feel overwhelmed with Photoshop at first, but you'll get the hang of it. It isn't all that hard, a lot of it just takes a lot of time with tweaking the colors and using brushes.

I can indeed. Or, something that would be cool that I could try is having like ice sicles hanging down off the top over you with a black and red background showing some of the ice you're riding the wheelie on... wow that's hard to explain lol. I know what I'm gonna do in my head, I think you'll like it.

sounds cool... im open to what ever ya wanna do, im just afan of black and red

can I get one???
can I get it to have booth of these in it?

Picture10.png

Screenshot2010-01-12at125808AM.png

can I get one???
can I get it to have booth of these in it?

Picture10.png

Screenshot2010-01-12at125808AM.png

Yeah, I can. Have any without watermarks? I can probably get rid of the Proof one but the other one may have issues. I can do it either way, just curious.

I am not gonna pay 14$ to get the watermarks removed...lol

maybe you could use the proof one and the one I linked t above?

So... I figured I would say something:
Everyone's quad that has been done and that is requested has been saved on my computer without a background (that's called a render), and if you need that for something, I can give you it. Also, thinking ahead of time, if a new banner is ever going to be implemented, I can have all of these quads on that bad boy.

did you do mine yet man? and yea a new banner is highly needed, i say we get a few made then have a vote. thats how we did it on another forum.

Nope. Yours isn't done yet. I have up to Rocky finished and am working on the next one. I will post probably 3 today and at least 3 tomorrow.

I like the voting idea.

looks decent, coming from a graphic designer myself. but one thing, learn how to clear it up. your images are far too busy. and it winds up taking away from YOUR work. just because its busy, doesnt mean its good.

looks decent, coming from a graphic designer myself. but one thing, learn how to clear it up. your images are far too busy. and it winds up taking away from YOUR work. just because its busy, doesnt mean its good.

I can't totally disagree with you. I've always liked busy things, but that is just a personal preference. Like the busier my clothes are the better. I like abstract things. Its not so much that I can't do other stuff, I just don't. I get where you're coming from, though. If someone requests a clean cut sig, I can do that. 4cfed I believe asked for a more cleaned up sig and I will do that.