Official Blaster Photos Thread

Are you nuts? Well I guess we all are we ride 2 strokes. I know the urge Keep the drag banshee in the garage think of the money you have invested. The blaster looks like it will get the job done. I took the banshee out today also. man was it cold. no snow tho your lucky cant wait for the snow

after this im back on topic --

yeah, i have bout 13 grand in it lmao i got a bit obsessive at one point if you can't tell :p its a bad habit eh now that im back on track i can afford to go crazy again if i wanted to.... yeah, snow is good...

K NOW IM GUNNA BE BACK ON TOPIC

randelator. wut kinda exhaust u have on the blaster in your avatar

ah ha christmas present!! well let my tell ya you wont regret it one bit thats for sure,send a pm to pitboss45 he work there he may be give you rebate!!!

Your Blaster is Sweeeeet Randelator, All blasters are nice in this forum BTW
I will post mine when I take them off Digital

here's some other pics
quadneon.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00341.jpg
DSC00340.jpg
DSC00375.jpg
[/IMG]

Reactions: Built Modiphyd
In Spanish:
Muy lindos los Blaster's que veo en este sitio, en mi pais, Argentina tambien los hay y muy buenos.
Aca comparto con ustedes mi blaster, que adquiri hace una semana. Es del año 96, y de a poco lo voy a ir mejorando.
Saludos gente!!!!!

Juanpa.

In English:
Very cute the Blaster's that I see on this site, in my country, Argentina, and there are also very good.
Aca share with you my blaster, which acquired a week ago. It is the year 96, and by little I am going to be improving.
Greetings people !!!!!

Juanpa.
cuatribeto037as6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

In Spanish:
Muy lindos los Blaster's que veo en este sitio, en mi pais, Argentina tambien los hay y muy buenos.
Aca comparto con ustedes mi blaster, que adquiri hace una semana. Es del año 96, y de a poco lo voy a ir mejorando.
Saludos gente!!!!!

Juanpa.

In English:
Very cute the Blaster's that I see on this site, in my country, Argentina, and there are also very good.
Aca share with you my blaster, which acquired a week ago. It is the year 96, and by little I am going to be improving.
Greetings people !!!!!

Juanpa.
cuatribeto037as6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

nice blaster there I:I