Official Blaster Photos Thread

well i am a huge fan of trinity the devoted their life on banshee and i see some impressive number and a verry good reliability give harry a call ,1(877)fastoys,or go to there web site at www.trinityracing.com than click on service and voiala!!if i was you i go with stage3 porting you wont regret-it and buy a cool head or send yours to them they will do magic and you can customize their porting to your need!!!! hope this help

Excellent, I will take your advice. You seem very knowledgeable in performance as I can see from your blaster. Awesome. Reliability would have to be my number one concern. I do allot of trail riding many miles from home and god knows Im not leaving my baby in the woods. I will diffidently call them. thanks again for saving my hard earned money.I:I

I'll post some updated pics of me rippin around in the snow. Don't have much on the ground now, but in a few days I'll be back out drifting again

today was crap cause it was above freezing and I could see the ground again :(

all my snow is gone from me...i got my banshee out today again, and i ripped around a lil bit, but being my banshee built for drag racing...i had little bit of troulbe keeping it goin without me getting stuck in deeper spots of snow piled up (it sits very low to the ground)

then i took my blaster out and just kinda ripped around and made my backyard brown.

Are you nuts? Well I guess we all are we ride 2 strokes. I know the urge Keep the drag banshee in the garage think of the money you have invested. The blaster looks like it will get the job done. I took the banshee out today also. man was it cold. no snow tho your lucky cant wait for the snow

I had a few inches yesterday and couldn't resit taking out my sled. I tore the sh*t out of my lawn and my dad was pissed when he got home. It was worth it though, sleds are so much more fun than quads. So much speed, lol

Ok I'm back on topic. And i finally got some pics of my 03. All theses except the first one are right after the paint job and before most of my mods.

blastertent.jpg

blaster8.jpg

blaster7.jpg

blaster6.jpg

This one would have been good if my sister and her giant friend weren't in it, lol.
blaster5.jpg

blaster4.jpg

blaster3.jpg

blaster2.jpg

blaster1.jpg

Reactions: Built Modiphyd
Rocky mountain. There only like 30 bucks. I'm painting it again this winter, going with an airbrush effect this time. Just not sure on the design yet.