Oakley Twisted Snow Goggles (Ski/Snowboard)

Triple_B

Sep 20, 2010
Sewage Drain
I bought these things brand new a few months ago, but just found a pair of Anon's that I like better. I paid $80 for these brand new. They are a discontinued model, but they have never been used. I took them out of the box once. I'll take $40 shipped!

They have a gloss black frame with gold accents, and Fire Iridium lense
n12x6e.jpg

now why couldn't these be used as riding goggels?

I'm not sure about these but goggles not meant to be worn with a helmet have the straps close to the face and helmet goggles have the straps out near the lens to clear the helmet. Non helmet goggle wouldn't touch your face worn over the helmet.

I'm not sure about these but goggles not meant to be worn with a helmet have the straps close to the face and helmet goggles have the straps out near the lens to clear the helmet. Non helmet goggle wouldn't touch your face worn over the helmet.

oh yeah. good point. damn it

These are meant to be worn with a snowboarding helmet. Not the same thing, but similar.

Hmmmm I am thinking about picking these up for the coming season. Dunno quite yet though!

the only reason i asked is that I had a pair of the amber lensed oakleys when i lived in alaska and they were great for seeing humps and bumps in the snow that blended in without them. Here in florida the sand isn't that much darker than snow sometimes and it can be hard to see the whoops until you are right on them.. wanted to see if I would have the same results

i've always been interested if the snowboard/ski goggles would work with a offroad helmet too, for their antifog properties ?

throw your helmet on with these goggles and get us a pic ???

Years back I used a pair of snow goggles on my helmet. From what I remember they worked alright. But like awk said, why don't you just take a picture with them on your helmet! I:I

Have you tried dual lenses goggles? They were the best anti fog system I've used.

i've always been interested if the snowboard/ski goggles would work with a offroad helmet too, for their antifog properties ?

throw your helmet on with these goggles and get us a pic ???