Nuclear Cowboys Show

cannedmushroom

Oct 17, 2011
N. KY
Anyone make it to one of their shows? If so, share your thought for those who may be contemplating on going.

I went to the Cincinnati show, not knowing what to expect, w/ my son and 6 nephews and a niece. One word, insane. Back flip to whatever on a ATV, wow. Seeing it live is so much better than watching the X Games at home.

Overall I enjoyed it but could have done w/o the theatrical story line drama. The girls were a little distracting too, missed a 1/3 of the show.

What are your thoughts on how far these guys are pushing the limits today?

Also, we have the second half of the show on video if anyone is interested and if it is allowed on the forum.

Anyone make it to one of their shows? If so, share your thought for those who may be contemplating on going.

I went to the Cincinnati show, not knowing what to expect, w/ my son and 6 nephews and a niece. One word, insane. Back flip to whatever on a ATV, wow. Seeing it live is so much better than watching the X Games at home.

Overall I enjoyed it but could have done w/o the theatrical story line drama. The girls were a little distracting too, missed a 1/3 of the show.

What are your thoughts on how far these guys are pushing the limits today?

Also, we have the second half of the show on video if anyone is interested and if it is allowed on the forum.

Post it up!!! !