Norms spindles, hubs, dual speedlines etc.

Feb 18, 2010
Texas
Selling part of my hydraulic front brakes, gonna have to use yfz spindles and hubs to run with my new arms. My computer is down right now so I can't post pics but I can text pics or somebody can post the pics for me, just pm me your number and ill send the pics

Norms conversion spindles like new. I drilled and tapped some holes on em to fit the disk brake guards and trimmed the guards to fit 06 yfz 450 calipers. 90 shipped.

Front hubs powdercoated green with brand new bearings and seals. 50 plus shipping

Dual extended speedlines for +3 arms. 50 shipped

Stock rear carrier powdercoated green with brand new bearings and a grease fitting installed. 50 plus shipping

zyc8p0.jpg

6iafqs.jpg

Last edited:
could you post pics of the brake lines please? i have everything except the lever with master cylinder, and the extended lines I:I

dont have the exact picture of em yet but they look just like these. these are my new ones that are a little longer only difference is these are streamlines and the others are speedlines.

11il89x.jpg

I got those front Hubs! They will looks awesome and follow my color scheme perfectly! BTW- this is a great member to do buisiness with!