No riding for me

Thanks everyone!!!! up and stumbling around ...not much different from before the accident (those that have met will understand) cheers everyone,hope to see you all in September or sooner for my local peeps at Busco's

well day 11 I seems to be healing well

391496_454769727877957_855683537_n.jpg

I was cutting door jambs with a door jamb saw the blade got in a bind and came back on me the pic below is a door jamb saw.......The surgeon and both nurses couldnt understand how I didnt sever my femoral artery .....with internal and external stitches I have over 100+

Door-Jamb-Saw_Bon-Tool_24-304_030311.jpg

I have the same saw but upgraded to a roberts full undercut a while back.
If you don't mind me asking what were you doing with it?

I have the same saw but upgraded to a roberts full undercut a while back.
If you don't mind me asking what were you doing with it?

the crain super saw is the best on the market ....Roberts is like a big dangerous angle grinder with a saw blade lol....any ways I was using the saw to release glued down hard wood floor that was installed wrong in the first place over OSB rather stapled with a engineered flooring gun....there was a high joist in the subfloor (we didnt install it) so we had to remove the wood floor and we were destroying the OSB so my bright idea was to use the jamb saw flush to the floor to release the glue and not damage the sub-straight ....And it worked great guess I got over convident and was squatting the blade hit a bad angle and BAM right into my leg....and yes the guard was off the saw and had been for a few years now.....

Well I will take your word it is better without the scars hahaha
I like the Roberts over the crane cause my crane won't cut all the way inside corners where the roberts does. The only complaint I have against the roberts is it tends to dust the place out alot more then the crane.
We appear to have a lil bit in common. It makes no sense to me to glue down over USB but you already knew that. I am glad you are OK my friend I:I

Well I will take your word it is better without the scars hahaha
I like the Roberts over the crane cause my crane won't cut all the way inside corners where the roberts does. The only complaint I have against the roberts is it tends to dust the place out alot more then the crane.
We appear to have a lil bit in common. It makes no sense to me to glue down over USB but you already knew that. I am glad you are OK my friend I:I

The Crain super saw 812 wich is what we use fully cuts inside corners completely I:I

Crain 812 Super Saw | Tools4Flooring.com

Wow that's pretty bad for a door jam saw injury , I have used those a few times now after seeing your leg I think I will stick to the old hand saw laying on some flooring to cut with. It takes a little longer but sure is safer. Good luck man

I guess thats why you never got back to me for prices on my floors. Hope you recover soon. Tell your boss man to give me a shout for some prices, i got several sq foot that needs done. Thats the worst freakin cut i ever saw period.