Nitrous Oxide

not even close.... u need a very small battery that runs a small fuel pump that feeds a gas solenoid that sprays fuel and nitrous in the intake thru a fogger nozzle

You mean ^^^ that? Very descriptive, I'll just go order all those parts right there. I'm sure autozone or O-reilly's has "very small battery" and "small fuel pump" listed in the catalog....

You mean ^^^ that? Very descriptive, I'll just go order all those parts right there. I'm sure autozone or O-reilly's has "very small battery" and "small fuel pump" listed in the catalog....

i think ur trying to get me to say sumthing stupid so u can run to a moderater and cry again like last nite read a post or 2 down i said a battery from a yamaha pw 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found on Kaleco Auto a Oxygenator for Nitrous , They say Nitrous comes Oxygen Free so you can customize your oxygen concentration , and add blueberry scent with each squirt!!!!

i think ur trying to get me to say sumthing stupid so u can run to a moderater and cry again like last nite read a post or 2 down i said a battery from a yamaha pw 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good eye mike !!!!!!

With that said, why do you keep arguing about how a nitrous system should be installed?

Trying to suggest an alternative method that might save someone the cost and headache of a powered nitrous system.

I have toyed with the idea of making a nonpowered nitrous injection system but have gone other routes.

Jes run nitro. Power all the time...

I am KRAZY enough to run nitro all the time..... That was the "other routes" I took instead of nitrous injection :D I:I