Nitro RC cars

LOL IM NOT BUYING ONE OF THOSE CHARGERS! im not that hardcore. its just a school project.

Did i mention in another post im designing and making a new frame, new, extended a-arms all around with new shocks and tires?

Rally baby!

^ thats sh*ty. i let 3 people try it today lol. sketchy but 2 were just as good as me(since its my first intence rc car) and my one bud was sh*ty and hes like yo i dont trust myself take this sh*t lol.

but yeah the battery pack isnt stock, its some rechargable pack(all into one) and i charged it for 2 hours (about) and then it only lasted the 2 tanks which has got to be to short. so hopefully over night is a good charge for it. hopefully it doesnt f*ck it up either, it would be awsome if it stopped charging when it was done.

im pretty sure all the chargers now have an auto shut off so the battery dosent over heat from trying to charge a full battery if they get too hot it ruins them

What is this? Im asuming its a pipe, but i could actualy be wrong, although im pretty sure it is a pipe, but theres a few things wrong with it that i dont understand. the hole on the side im asuming is usually for the fuel tank presurizing line right, then the exhaust goes out the end, not the side. no labels and its kinda beat up. big end is to attach to the header im asuming.

SSPX0301.jpg

cell phone pic sorry.

yup its a pipe you got it all right there should be a lil fitting that goes into the hole on the side that the hose to the tank goes to but if its not there you can always just make the hole a lil bigger an put the hose directly into the hole

^ oh ok i was wondering and forget to mention it wouldnt work because it doesnt have the same fitting as the other pipe. why isnt it branded? no idea what pipe it is but it looks like it would sound sick lol. any risk trying it?

i have a few that dont have a brand on them it shouldnt hurt anything i changed pipes on mine a few times with no problems you just have to tune it for the pipe just like anything else

oh F***. This pipes god damn legit. i tuned it correctly n sh*t and holy hell it rips. it can actualy rip all 4 tires loose off the line like i wanted from it before, its just theres 1 problem, i have to mount it like this lol.

SSPX0305.jpg

no other way, it goes out the front instead of the side so it would get the whole front right covered in oil n sh*t. it looks sick this way but i cant put the body on it. guess i could cut a hole out the back but thats kinda goofy, plus its not held on very securely, its on there but once i start hitting sh*t and rolling it over, it might come off.

oh, any tips to hold the air filter the f*ck on? it keeps poping off and its going to f*ck the engine up one day. its hose clamped to the filter then theres a reducer coupling out of rubber then it just slides onto the carb intake. theres nowere to put a hose clamp, its too tight down there.

heres some more pics
SSPX0303.jpg

SSPX0306.jpg

SSPX0304.jpg

lol just like a blaster the pipe is the key to the power mine has a head pipe that bends the other way it runs along the side an the filter holds on alot better if you get a small zip tie in there if you get it just right you can slip it off the motor for cleaning but it holds tight enough to keep it from just falling off there isnt much diffrence from yours an mine except mine has a purple body an mines a way older model

mines got a couple mods and different body parts. the head pipe does usually go the other way, but me being me, decided to flip it and toss the pipe on that way. i didnt want the pipe to gunk up the whole front right. the pipe sounds crazy too.

i have a pipe that comes out the end like that but never used it for the same reason. they make one that has a side outlet that you just have to cut out a lil piece of the body on the side an it comes out that way, but the body gets filthy an the paints comeing off the inside a lil bit due to the gas residue if you realy want it to rip get a motor for a tmaxx mine had a megatech .16 an it would spin doughnuts all day you almost couldnt control it at wot an was imposible to drive straight with the front drive belt off lol

yeah its an hpi rs4.

and foolish, you just gave me a crazy idea. i can just take out the front driveshaft and make it just rear wheel drive correct? thats crazy if i can, i wana try it out.

is there any actual aftermarket pipes for the rs4? i want a nice one but it has to go out the side, i want to be able to have a body on. i was thinking maybe modify this pipe and put it out the side but im not sure what it will change with the pipes performance.

i have a tmaxx if anyone wants to buy it, i used to love these things but since the 450 nothing really pleases me like getting new parts