Newby from indiana

wireman725

Jul 5, 2010
Indiana
What's up everyone? I just recently bought a completely stock 99' blaster. I'm try to fix it up. It runs and rides good. I'm a heavery rider, anyone have any sugestions on mods to help with handline? Already ordered wheel spacers and blasterzone hydrulic rear break. Thinking of exteneding rear swing arm and widing and A arms. Any suggestions?

Hey wireman I weigh bout 195 I go with +4 swingarms Of course if u widen your front a arms and your axle it has to help with balance. Also there is a guy on here awk 08 who makes a rear hydro brake kit works great me and several other members use it. If I can help with anything just let me know I will try to direct u in the right direction also plz remember to give rep to any one who helps u out just click the circle under their rep power! OOO are u in the IBEW?

Yes brother. Lu725 terre haute Indiana thanks, I'm little heavery than that would u just stick to a 4" or would u go longer?

I wouldn't go any longer than the 4 inch in my opinion seems to me u would sacrifice stength of the swingarm but I would definatly check with some of the other guys on here to see what they run I know most everyone runs the 3-4

A lot of people put 400ex rear shocks on their blasters. It is a great improvement, and would be even more useful for heavier riders, maybe even a 450r shock, all u have to do though is get one cheap on ebay and then talk to Ken Oconnor (Oconnerracing) he makes bushings u can us for 20 bucks and u just need to drill out the bottom mount and you are set

where you at in indiana, I'm about 45 minutes from terre haute in Illinois. This place is great for finding information and general bsing at times haha, there is a lot of great knowledgeable and very helpful people on here.

Welcome, there are some great stickys' in the suspention section & DIY threads on pretty much every mod possible! The search button works great too. Post up some pics, (We love pics!!!). :)

welcome bro, what part of indiana u from, i'm in lacrosse, in Northwest indiana, nicw to see another fellow indiana rider, u ever been to badlands?

Never been to badland, talk to a lot of people that say its fun but takes a tole on your rig because all the sand. I think me and a couple buddy might head to hospin acers? This weekend I think that's the name of it.