blastergirl21

Jul 7, 2009
Hello everyone. I just got my blaster a couple months ago its a 2006 and its completely stock. I was wanting to put on a fmf pipe and get a k&n air filter. I don't really know what else to do with it. Let me know if you got any ideas.

I would go for another exhaust besides the fmf.I would reccomend a pipe but we need to know if and what mods you have in store.Mods are endless on the blaster.I would remove the tors and the oil injection also.Welcome to the forum.

Welcome, if you plan on doing any modding don't go fmf. If you don't plan on doing too much modding then get a procircuit, a lot of modding, and get a dynoport. It also depends on what you need, if you need lowend power, then don't get an F7 unless you have a 240 kit. For lowend I reccomend Shearer or dynoport. If you need topend power then try the F7. Another good mod for blasters is suspension, try a pair of banshee front shocks, and a 400ex rear.

Hey freek i have a problem dude.

I have the 03' blaster and im trying to take the TORS off because it feels like its losing power in full throtle but nobody knows how to take the TORS off for 03-06 Blasters :(

Thanks Dude. Hey can u help me with the TORS on a 03' problem?

nope...still got mine on the carb. I have not felt the need to remove it yet. I know that if you take it off you need a tors removal kit and an idle kit so that you can modify the carb, and they both can be bought at Vito's Performance. After that I think that you have to plug the two wires together, IRDK. You should ask this in the correct forum and not hyjack a thread.

nope...still got mine on the carb. I have not felt the need to remove it yet. I know that if you take it off you need a tors removal kit and an idle kit so that you can modify the carb, and they both can be bought at Vito's Performance. After that I think that you have to plug the two wires together, IRDK. You should ask this in the correct forum and not hyjack a thread.

Ive been trying to ask around everywhere but nobody knows how to do it. So i guess im going to have to go with the kit