newbie from pa

steval570

Jul 2, 2009
newbs here.. finally a nice forum that isnt all about bashing other manufacturers, and who can go faster than the other person and such... 04 blue rocket. fresh .20 overbore from Gap racing in PA, with vito's SS piston, hot rods crank, vf 3's (broken petals so stock cage is back on with boyesen power reeds), +1+3 front/rear sprocket, D.I.D. chain, k&n with toomey b1, no airbox lid, timing advance 4 deg., vito's HD clutch, moose shorty clutch and perch, pro taper bars, itp's all the way around, i mix 1/2 93 pump gas with 1/2 VP112c, no oil block off yet, but will be this week, AC full skids, too much to list..etc. this little thing runs! proud member of BOOB. im the only quad rider with some MX racers/riders and it will hold its own against 250F's.. its all about the fun though!

welcome, nice build you have there, thats my favorite thing about these little bikes, seein the look on their faces when we hold our own, where you at in pa.???

Sounds like a nice bike. It seems like we have new members joining from PA every few days or so. That's a good thing! Now we need to have a PA get-together.