newbie from Illinois

Andy

Oct 9, 2010
Lake Zurich, IL
Just picked up a blaster for some fun on the woods trails behind my house. rode blaster way back when they first came out... now just getting back to it. fun as hell (got a used one with 240 vito). Runs great but frame is a bit tweaked, thinking about swapping. Anybody out there selling a stock straight 03+ frame and a-arms? I have seen these on the swap page but I am for some reason not able to post responses?

you cant post in the for sale section until you have either 300 posts or 30 posts and be a supportting member... read the rules its stickied in that section... that being said welcome to the world of blasters

welcome to the forum.... you will find everything you need to know about a blaster here.... and you cannot post in some other sections of the site is because you do not have 300 posts yet, nor do you have 30 posts and isnt a supporting member. If i were you, i would pay the $10 fee to become a supporting member, you have access to the entire site, and you even get to turn your name GREEN!! Good luck with your blaster and its frame

Alright... lets see if I can post pic... here goes:
rt3xa9.jpg

hey thanks, and figure what the hell... might as well throw out a newb question:) What are you guys running for sprockets on your hotrod blasters? I think mine are stock and first gear is almost pointless... are you guys upping to 14T... think I saw this on some of the tech pages?

hey thanks, and figure what the hell... might as well throw out a newb question:) What are you guys running for sprockets on your hotrod blasters? I think mine are stock and first gear is almost pointless... are you guys upping to 14T... think I saw this on some of the tech pages?

yeah i run 14-40 gearing myself

agreed... its blocked off (not by me but prior owner). the tank was kept for spare oil (guess for longer rides... but you would need gas anyways so I don't know that its really helpful, I may just remove tank as well).