new toy

Ya. But that comment was like your rubbing it in peoples faces. Maybe it's just me but it just struck me wrong. I don't ink that was cool to say that's normal. To me it was like saying,ya. I'm better because of what I own.

but dont people classifly each other by their job, their personally belongings, where they live, ect????

and i was telling him that many people are jealous of my toys. that it is normal to feel that way. my last zilla would always have people stopping to look at it and asking to ride it. the first trip for my basnhee that wasn't even done brought a huge crowd when i was signing up for the drags that day. the place was full of well built MX 450s, but everyone was circling around my banshee and asking me questions about it.
i was trying to be nice and let him know that jealousy is a normal feeling and not to be worry about it and go see a shrink or something.
no one ride the banshee though, it is too nice for so punk sh*tty rider to touch. now maybe some hot hoe can sit on it, without any zippers or buttons, dont want any chance or messing my paint job.
the zilla, i might let people that can ride ride it. maybe. not sure yet.

p.s. if you read all of that and didn't get pissed off, i didn't do a good job. let me know so i can add more to piss you off.

but dont people classifly each other by their job, their personally belongings, where they live, ect????

and i was telling him that many people are jealous of my toys. that it is normal to feel that way. my last zilla would always have people stopping to look at it and asking to ride it. the first trip for my basnhee that wasn't even done brought a huge crowd when i was signing up for the drags that day. the place was full of well built MX 450s, but everyone was circling around my banshee and asking me questions about it.
i was trying to be nice and let him know that jealousy is a normal feeling and not to be worry about it and go see a shrink or something.
no one ride the banshee though, it is too nice for so punk sh*tty rider to touch. now maybe some hot hoe can sit on it, without any zippers or buttons, dont want any chance or messing my paint job.
the zilla, i might let people that can ride ride it. maybe. not sure yet.

p.s. if you read all of that and didn't get pissed off, i didn't do a good job. let me know so i can add more to piss you off.

t1gb4klq3.jpg

can not use proper grammar? and just so you know, without all the makeup, that biotch is super ugly. not fun to wake up next to kind of ugly. the coyote ugly kind. i pick to wake her up with a smack to the face and run when she turned to hide.

Your always talking negative crap to other people. Can't take it when there negative to you??I don't care what toys you have but don't bash Blasters and don't ack like your better. That's all I have to say about that matter. As for trying to piss me off,you don't want to go down that road. Not with the rep your getting on here.

no it is called having a good job and paying for the parts. i work my ass off for my money. i then use my money for what i please. like new toys or just having a fun weekend.
plus it helps when you know people and can find deals.
plus that was a little joke. i have let people ride my quads all the time, well people i know can ride. after my buddy and cousin wrecked my old rappy, i dont let stupid newbie ride my nice quads.

WTF, when do you let people ride your quad? I can ride just fine and you always biotch when I try to ride your stuff.