New Toy. 2000 Blaster

aerospot

Aug 8, 2011
Found a well used blaster in a yard sale. Needs some work but the price was right.
This will be added to the growing stock of motor sports our family is acquiring. Most of our toys are older vintage, this is the newest.
We fix what we ride and enjoy learning new mods and sharing our experiences.
This neck of the woods offers many riding opportunities. This will remain in the family and be handed down through the growing ranks of grandchildren.
My only regret is in having found this so late in the season. Guess they can always do doughnuts in the snow.:eek:
I like forums for the wealth of information in them. I have already done several searches and discovered answers to many of my questions, as well as items I had not even considered!
I'll post some pics as soon as they let me.

Found a well used blaster in a yard sale. Needs some work but the price was right.
This will be added to the growing stock of motor sports our family is acquiring. Most of our toys are older vintage, this is the newest.
We fix what we ride and enjoy learning new mods and sharing our experiences.
This neck of the woods offers many riding opportunities. This will remain in the family and be handed down through the growing ranks of grandchildren.
My only regret is in having found this so late in the season. Guess they can always do doughnuts in the snow.:eek:
I like forums for the wealth of information in them. I have already done several searches and discovered answers to many of my questions, as well as items I had not even considered!
I'll post some pics as soon as they let me.

Well looks like you got it just in time to start learning what mods to do over the winter. ride it like ya stole it til it snows then mod the hell out of it over the winter. sounds like a great plan to me. welcome dude!!!!

Dont know what I'm doing wrong but it keeps failing to upload my pics... Without some assistance there wont be any... :(

Ride it like you stole it, then mod in the winter! But be careful when you start modding....you might catch the MOD BUG! :p hahahaha