new tool box

2ibkwmt.jpg

here it is

I had a bud do that once he had his race 450R on one of those snap on red air lifts while he raised it up it cought the handle and it pushed the tool box on its side and most of his tools fell out. it was so funny for about a week. we helped him of corse and had to put one of his drawers back together. cause the weight bent one of the drawer rails on the bottom, a little bit.

I had a new pit crew member that put my toolbox on its end to save some floor space in the trailer.

When it came to getting a wrench out to fix a small problem before the first Moto, I had to borrow a tool from a buddy as it took ages to get the drawers open due to tools jambing them.

When I was working at cat. They supplied us with the big snap on tool boxes with the benches and all that good stuff. It was quite funny seeing the delivery driver try to unload theam by hand. It's a good thing we had a forklift or he might have been crushed by a tool box.that would have been quite funny to say at his funeral. Lol

thats funny I got a metal one on a metal rack in the garage and I pull it out and realize half way out that its not latched lol That would be a good thread to start post your epic funny tool fail