new to thread need help fast!

chadsburm

Jun 13, 2012
hello guys i am stuck in a bind here and need an opinion. i am looking at a 2000 blaster,bike has the vitos 240 big bore kit(jug and head and all) flat slide carb,extended a-arms,swing arm,dura blue axle,fmf full exhaustitp holeshot tires on itp rims. i am wanting to know what to expect out of the bike in terms of reliability/performance.....and what it is compareable to(400ex ect) thaks for your time,chad

thats prolly gonna be right there with the ex, ported 240 cylinder will destroy it
reliability is up to the owner with 2 strokes, lots of good info here to help ya with that

Wow , a Banshee For a Blaster , Now I See People Trying To Trade There Blaster For A Banshee , But not that way , That's Up To You But The Blaster Does Sound Tough , I Guess It Depends On Your Banshee Then !

i dont think it would hang with a 400ex. wouldnt be far behind though. some porting and a better pipe and it would take the ex. i wouldnt trade a banshee for it though, unless it fully worked over with aftermarket suspension

may just trade she for 4 stroke and buy blasty

Attachments

• 0611121725a.jpg
    0611121725a.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 178
  • 0611121729.jpg
    0611121729.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 165
yea ijust redid the shee the following parts are brand new and have less than 10 mins on them:hot rod crank,bottome end seals,oem clutch basket with tusk clutch plates with cable,gaskets std bore wiseco piston and ring set,boyseen reeds,carb rebuild kit,steering stem,steering stem bushing,pro taper bars,a-arm bushings,wheel bearings,swing arm bushings,axle bearings,shock bushings,wiring harness,stator,cdi,coil,air filter,ignitionthrottle cable,on-off switch,powdercoaated frame,a-arms-swing-arm,bumper-wheelie bar. only thing that could be replaced is the quads fenders and seat cover,fenders are not cracked,just a little rough looking. love the thing on hills but just dont run it much anymore

clarion pa,and around here most ppl dont really have them,or there cobbled together.... i built mine with reliability in mind.

keep the shee and buy that blaster.

if that blaster is tuned rite it will spank a 400ex

if you have a shee and a blaster, you have the two badest quads built!!!!!!