New to the world of blasters!

TyBlast1123

May 28, 2011
New Jersey
Hey ive just started using the forum and i wanted to buy a blaster. im not really sure where to get one cheap, but im looking. some help would be nice. ive always rode when i was little but once my friend introduced me to blasters, i had to get one! okay thanks.

welcome bro,
start lookin into the PA city's on craigslist

@Tblast1123
there is some good deals on here and sometimes ebay for parts.i seen one guy on ebay sellin 6 frames and he said take ur pick.sence u live in the states shipping wont kill your pocket like it will mine lol.
but if you do end up buying a used one try to make sure it isnt worn out like mine was,thought i was getting a killer deal and it was on the wallet at first.
btw welcome

edit*
what i ment to say was if u find a good deal on a blaster make sure it isnt worn out otherwise youll be building from the frame up anyways lol

Last edited:
i just bought a almost brand new blaster on sunday. 2000 yamaha blaster, 240cc, new mazzis razr tires on the back, new rad valve, DG aftermarket exaust and i only had to pay $425. it only had a small crack in the crank case and i got that welded for free!!!!