New to the forum

AlfonsoBarraza

Jan 10, 2012
Hey there,

I'm new to the forum, I have a 1995 Blaster... It was the Barney color 8-| but I decided to make a few changes to it... It's almost stock, I'm just running FMF Powercore II exhaust and Fatty pipe, ITP Holeshot rear tires, flipped the front wheels, and Renthal handlebar...

So here are a few pics...

I'm waiting the graphic kit to install it...

And I know, this will never end!

Tell me what you think :D

Reactions: slickerthanyou
Welcome to the dirt pile, dude!

Your blaster's look'n good, but it may be time to start thinking about upgrading them stock shocks ;)

Looks good mine started out as the barnie one also and look and now the orange one in my sig.

Nice transformation! Welcome to our home! You have to be the first newb to post pics on his first post Love it!

A little green for the machine!

welcome fonzi !!!!!
diggin the flatblack and red ring on the rims, think i've seen that look on some old school lowriders ?????

Welcome to the forum!! You, unlike most people caught the mod bug before you even joined the forum!! Like quadsrus1 said, welcome to your new addiction.

nice looking blaster man! i hope you jetted it when you added that exhaust, if not, you're going to fry that top end! you're going to love you're blaster, i know i love mine even though now my main bike is my 440ex.

Just an update of the blasty...

I'm thinking about wheel spacers on the rear, which one do you guys recommend?

I wouldn't run spacers. I would get either a banshee or an aftermarket axle. I bought the tusk adjustable axle. At the widest setting it is 6 /58" wider than the stock and it allows you to keep the floating disc brake that your blaster has unlike the banshee axle.

Thanks, it's a 700R... it's fun to ride, but for some reason I love the blasty :D

Yeah, I came to the World of Blasters from a 660 Raptor.
I liked the 660 and glad I owned it, but it wasn't the same as the short and light Blaster.
Too much of everything. Too much torque and power, that was nice!
but too much weight and expense and complication and stuff to get broken off if it rolled.

Simple, cheap, light and fun. I love that formula.

Originally Posted by blasty 95 said:
Welcome an it never ends!!

It certainly can end so get in as much as you can while the going is good!