new to the forum

Feb 18, 2010
Texas
whats up im new to the forum but now new to riding...i just bought a 2000 blaster for $600 from what the guy says and the stickers on it it has a full dg pipe, dg front bumper, nerf bars, renthal bars, not sure which wheels they are, turf tamer tires, 3 inch wheel spacers in the rear, front wheels may be flipped not sure never owned a blaster, boyeson power reeds, supposedly new top end, did 520 chain....only thing wrong with it is it needs a newgasket on the top end fixing to fix that tonight

i would add some pictures but it seems that it wont upload any so i dont know how

Bead blast that pipe and shoot it with some high heat flat black.
Anyways, looks pretty good bro.

hey bro, welcome, dont i know you from somewhere, hahahaa
find the image code to the lower left of your pic
(it says for forums and message boards)
copy and paste it in the this box, and your pic will appear in here
bike looks nice too!!!!

well i got the gasket fixed today, finally got to ride it runs pretty descent but it just doesnt feel all there seems it should be a little peppier than it is...seems it kinda bogs on the big end and just catch and haul ass..mid range to top end needs something i just dont know what. it still has the tors on it anybody have any suggestions?

yeah i have a few just a 250sx with a 350x front end, all white plastic except for what i just swapped, 300 ex wheels with spacers, a 200s and a 185s those are my wheelie machines i can ride wheelies for miles on em round curves and all. couple of friends have 3 wheelers one has a 250r just picking up dust and wont let me get it.. wouldnt mind having a 350x to fix up

Welcome to the site there are so many people on here that can help you solve your problems or even give you ideas to do to your blaster.