New to the Forum, and to ATV's. From Puerto Rico

doing it right will put alot less stress on your chain and sprocket. if you have the money do it right if not you can prolbally get away with welding MORE of that poor axle haha

Yea the previous owner jerry-rigged the whole thing, i mean everything is crazy on this blaster! But the only 2 times I've taken it to the mud, it's been a BLAST! (no pun intended, if present :p)

Anyways, I won't solder. I want to swap it and make it right. But it seems like it's gonna be a BIG hassle.

Yea the previous owner jerry-rigged the whole thing, i mean everything is crazy on this blaster! But the only 2 times I've taken it to the mud, it's been a BLAST! (no pun intended, if present :p)

Anyways, I won't solder. I want to swap it and make it right. But it seems like it's gonna be a BIG hassle.

no hastle, just cut it into peices and beat it out of the carrier, without the worry of messing up the threads you will be able to beat it like a redheaded stepchild.

If ya don't have a torch a grinder works great! I used that on mine. Cut it off, then beat the sh*t out of it before it finally came out of the carrier. But I see you have a grease fitting on your carrier so it may be a little easier for ya.

Hey guys! Found a 92 rear axle with everything, 92 hubs, and a 92 rear grab bar on ebay! Would all that stuff be a straight fit on my 2002? :D Can't wait to get it running again!!! I want to take pics and videos so I can show you guys what ATV in Puerto Rico is about!

Guys, thanks a lot for your help. I managed to score an entire axle with hubs, rotor, sprocket, and carrier from ebay! It should be arriving this week. Thanks a lot! I won't have to cut anything, just remove the entire carrier and put in the new one.