New to site

welcome, depends on your definition of cheap, there is plenty to do, look around the site, timing, rejetting, porting, head work, its all here

It also depends on what you want to do. There is a mod for basically everything. Faster, wider, taller, smaller, longer.
Welcome to the board and post some pics

Welcome
sport-1.gif

icon7.gif
Map Of Where Our Members Live
I:ISlide Click on the link
Off Road Riding Areas and Parks

yeah I've learned that once u buy that first part it's like a disease, i just bought a raptor 660 rear brake setup and now i cant wait to order more parts...lol

best and #1 mod is a full exhaust and rejet. then get a good airfilter. u'll learn alot once u spend hours reading the site like we all did. we all once was noobies im SEMI-noOb myself. welcome!! i learned alot and ive owned my blaster less than 2 weeks and turn it from night and day. check out my album!

79BRONCO, thats a MINT ASS quad. thats a blaster right? looks kinda like a 400EX front with a raptor rear

WELCOME........... Depends on the kind of riding you do and how much $$$$$ you want to spend.

well i mostly do trail riding, with some racing every now and then and as far as money i'am not looking to spend over $500-$600 but wanna get the most bang for my buck

I'm late to the party, as usual, but welcome!! Pipe, reeds, re-jet, and porting will all help you get more outta that Blasty. And watch out for what you mod; people here are right. Once you start, you're not gonna be stopping anytime soon. I started with bolt-ons. Now the top end is coming off for porting. I hope I don't stare at naked bottom end for too long; otherwise, apart it's gonna come for a stroker crank! I think you get the idea... :D

first post

jus signed up..site seemed better then the other blaster forums...sup everyone?