new ( to me ) yz 125

yzrider

Apr 12, 2009
northwest Indiana
21jojmq.jpg

:D its awesome, made the trade this morning, i love it!

i need to get some more gas pre mixed, gonna pick up a new brake lever ( i sorta broke it trying to straighten it) and a manual for it so i know how to do everything on it, haha, it runs amazing, the power is so awesome, picks the front up like nothing!

nice bike man! be sure to keep an eye on compression. mx bikes eat up rings alot quicker than stockish blasters.

I dont think its ever been rode, i mean damn that thing is friggin clean. I am completly jealous of you. I am not tall enough to comfortably ride one nor am i good enough to not get hurt on one lmao.

I dont think its ever been rode, i mean damn that thing is friggin clean. I am completly jealous of you. I am not tall enough to comfortably ride one nor am i good enough to not get hurt on one lmao.
hahaha, i am tall enough, but idk bout the good enough, this thing has scared the sh*t outta me on multiple occasions already

Reactions: York Racing
yah, i might pull the topend and throw a fresh piston and rings in for good measure

i wouldnt unless it needs it. just keep a check on the compression. use a good quality gauge not a harbor freight or other cheap one. i have used a harbor freight one that read 145psi on about everything i tried it on.