New reason to stay out of my house uninvited! !

timsyfz

avoiding the DNR Nazi !
Mar 26, 2008
Mid Michigan
Picked this up for the wife today.
IMG_20101004_175920.jpg

or something to blow the old man away with lol.....is there issues with thugs or something around u timmy or does the wife just wanna shoot a gun

i dont have to worry about invaders in my house, ive got a remington 870 express 20 gauge shotgun.... plus my dads got a sig sauer p226 .40 , a glock 35 .40, and a ruger sr9 .22.... i think im good for now lol

We have a collection here too... Several Nasty long rifles, several shotguns, several pistols including my Glock 22 (soon to have a Streamlite Tac light).

We dont live in a bad area, just when I work back shifts my wife can sleep better. She hates my .40. We also own a business in the downtown business area, and having a pistol makes robbing her a bad idea.

i think i'm good with my .38 snubnose revolver and my bulldog .357 long barrel revolver. and my weapon of choice for shooting cans? my mossberg .22 lr.

i like that laser on your pk

Its for my wife to carry, and we have the holster issue covered already...

I love the rail, that was one of the bigger selling points for me...

Your lucky people in the US!! In South africa we had to reapply for all our firearm licenses and most were declined and your weapon had to be handed over to the police!! We are allowed one self defense weapon and the then hunting weapons if your part of a club. You can't have a shotgun and handgun any more as both are for self defense, so either shotgun or handgun!!

he's a great dane. not the tallest but he's the thickest great dane i have ever seen. and his bark is even bigger than he is. he's mostly black with a little white on his chest and feet.

Great danes are kick ass.. There like frikkin horses.... i would love to have one:D

cool tim looks like it will get the job done lol, and hey DUDE, anybody ever tell you not to bring a knife to a gun fight? haha even if its a big knife... lol :D :D

I have had guns pulled on me many many many times. Not in a home situation but on the street they dont scare me. Most people tend to talk sh*t whilst pointing a gun. In about 2 seconds i can unsheeth my sword and take off your hand. People with blades, knives dont pull one unless they intend to stick someone. People pull guns to scare people.

Different in your home i guess but i can cut someones arm off just as fast as you can get your gun out of the night stand. I can also throw about 5 knives into someone in that time too. Let alone the blow guns :)

Most people also dont have the balls to shoot someone. They all say they do.....but when it comes down to it......yeah. Anyone who says they will is the person who wont. In a situation like that trained or not its either in you or its not there is no thinking it just happens.

I have had guns pulled on me many many many times. Not in a home situation but on the street they dont scare me. Most people tend to talk sh*t whilst pointing a gun. In about 2 seconds i can unsheeth my sword and take off your hand. People with blades, knives dont pull one unless they intend to stick someone. People pull guns to scare people.

Different in your home i guess but i can cut someones arm off just as fast as you can get your gun out of the night stand. I can also throw about 5 knives into someone in that time too. Let alone the blow guns :)

2 Seconds??? In about 2 seconds someone with a gun can unload an entire magazine.

If you have had guns pulled on you many many many times then you are either a bad person, unlucky, or need to move to less dangerous area.... Like Afghanistan or something haha.

Who keeps their gun in a nightstand? A 12 ga doesnt fit so well there.