new mods and admin....

Status
Not open for further replies.

yb200

Mar 28, 2008
South Dakota
i think we are in need on some new moderators and maybe bump a mod up to a administrator.....i have noticed not many mods are on very much....any comments chime in I:I

i agree..
FREEK for admin.. lol
get a few new mods. lets get the botm and the new blaster of the year going. lets take the damn rator off the top of the "blaster forum"..

i dont even care if i move up. but i think we need some people that are really on top of things and want to better the site.. the people are here and willing but have no power to do so..

i dont even care if i move up. but i think we need some people that are really on top of things and want to better the site.. the people are here and willing but have no power to do so..

i agree we dont have the power and some of us are always here and always helping others

i think this a good idea also i am deffantly down for yb and liquad both being mods both two real great guys full of info and normally like stated above on 22/7....lol and hands down all for freek and 305 being new admin's both real respectable members well this is just my two cents on this thread and this is where I stand

well you should move up then man,you do deserve it.bc you do care about the site.

nominationg yourself for a mod spot? come on!!!!! i'm the admin on http://www.powersportjunkies.com and was the admin on another BIG all 3 stroke site.. you know the one.. and i always hated people asking to be a mod.. the best peopel for the job are ususally the people thar never mention it in my expriance.. and truthfully.. being a "mod" or "admin" isn't the fun and game you may think it is... especialy an admin spot...

nominationg yourself for a mod spot? come on!!!!! i'm the admin on http://www.powersportjunkies.com and was the admin on another BIG all 3 stroke site.. you know the one.. and i always hated people asking to be a mod.. the best peopel for the job are ususally the people thar never mention it in my expriance.. and truthfully.. being a "mod" or "admin" isn't the fun and game you may think it is... especialy an admin spot...

i nominated myself bc i dont mind helping clean up the site and make it better for everyone. Plus i have nothing really to do most of the day,so why not offer my time ya know. And im sure im 99% not gonna be a mod bc i dont have enough time in,but i just want Cbaber to know that if need be for some help,im here.

i never see cbaber or djack on her posting. for one. second this site needs cleaned up, bad. people have huge sig pics, and all kinds of crazy sh*t. yeah its nice. but the fact is it all makes the site run slow. this site need bandwidth. and a preset limit on pic size. or like psj has, a program that resizes pics automatically.

that should be your first worry. its pretty sad when the admins arent around. but i see plenty of mods. i agree there needs change.....start with teh site itself. make it better before you change whos doing what.

i never see cbaber or djack on her posting. for one. second this site needs cleaned up, bad. people have huge sig pics, and all kinds of crazy sh*t. yeah its nice. but the fact is it all makes the site run slow. this site need bandwidth. and a preset limit on pic size. or like psj has, a program that resizes pics automatically.

that should be your first worry. its pretty sad when the admins arent around. but i see plenty of mods. i agree there needs change.....start with teh site itself. make it better before you change whos doing what.

yea exactly,i mean im using the advantage with my sig,but ive only had it up a week. Reason why the changes arent being made is bc noone is on to make them,and in order for that to happen new ppl need to step up and take the job seriously. So in order to make changes,changes in the ppl who make them gott take place..lol

yea exactly,i mean im using the advantage with my sig,but ive only had it up a week. Reason why the changes arent being made is bc noone is on to make them,and in order for that to happen new ppl need to step up and take the job seriously. So in order to make changes,changes in the ppl who make them gott take place..lol

+1 to that.. 15 letterbullshit.

i agree on this to

Status
Not open for further replies.